September 1 – 4 & 8 – 10, 12 pm – 8 pm
We are excited to participate in the 2023 Iron County Festival of Homes. The Festival is for everyone considering building or buying a new construction home. It has a long-standing tradition of showcasing a variety of spectacular homes and introducing exciting recent trends to attendees in the Iron County area.
Tickets are $14 each. Proceeds go to the Iron County Builders Association. Purchase tickets in the Iron County Festival of Homes app or the Festival website.
Our Festival Home Entry
Designer-inspired, Fully Furnished Model Home Located in Painted Desert
The Corymb Floor Plan | 4-6 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 3 Car Garage | 2820 SQ FT
About the Festival
Dates and Times
SEPT 1, 2, 3, 4 & 8,9,10
HOURS: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Must have a TICKET to enter homes. Ticket allows 1 entry per home with 2 re-entries of homes of your choice.
- Self-guided tour at your own pace. Visit 1 or 2 homes per day over 7 days or all homes in 1 day!
- Festival Etiquette
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-remove shoes. You will need to remove your shoes or place booties over your shoes.
- Socks are required. This may differ at each home you enter and is at the Festival Builders’ discretion.
- Please do not bring large bags into the homes.
- If a room is roped off, please stay outside that area.
- Please do not sit on the furniture or turn on water faucets or shower heads.
- Presented by Iron County Home Builders Association and State Bank of Southern Utah.